[thelist] Overflow

dwain at alforddesigngroup.com dwain at alforddesigngroup.com
Wed Jun 15 21:47:24 CDT 2005

Joshua Olson wrote:
> [...]

yeah.  i'm quite ignorant about javascript programming.  in my mind i
didn't see the one div with content.  so you can take one div with
content that takes up x% of a page and with javascript you can turn it
into 2+ divs that take up that x% of the page?

i'm struggling here, so please bear with me.  besides being ignorant,
i've also been up for over 18 hours.  it's no excuse, but i'm trying to
at least get the concept of what's taking place without seeing in real
time what's happening. :D

dwain

--
Dwain Alford
dwain at alforddesigngroup.com
http://www.alforddesigngroup.com

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."
Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"