[thelist] Your profile

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Jun 16 19:56:05 CDT 2005

Message from Yoan Talagrand (6/16/2005 03:02 PM)

>I am curious to see the cv of the evolters (designers, webdesigners,
>multimedia producers, etc.) and to know what potential employers are looking
>for in cv.

Quite a few regular posters on here have "personal" websites listed in
their signatures that include portfolios and/or resumes. I don't want to
call any of them out by name, but if you check through the archives from
this month alone you'll find several.

>If you've got any links or special advices.

Advice:
Be concise.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/