[thelist] Site Check -- bg image problem (fixed!)

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Sat Jun 18 09:57:48 CDT 2005

Message from T-- (6/18/2005 12:53 AM)

>>>PROBLEM: Firefox having a fit with my (validating!) code. Background
>>>image is truncated.  [Tested with Firefox v. 1.0.4 / PC]
>>>
>>>http://www.no-pun.com/synergy2005/
>>
>>Ok, first, your code (XHTML) does *not* validate[1].
>
>TYME} It validated with TidyHTML.  Validators never like my end tags.  A
>tradeoff.  Anyone who wants to discuss it, please start a new thread,
>since I did not solicit opinions about that.  As for the 2 other items (2
>tags being capitalized), I fixed it just after posting.

Why make the statement if you're not bringing it up then. Firefox was not
having a fit with your *validating* code.

Always worked for me. Is valid. Can even be parsed out server side later on.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/