[thelist] possible jscript/php/frames question!!

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sat Jun 18 22:43:22 CDT 2005

What is the purpose of "encrypting" the co-ordinates? If it's to stop someone
between the client and the server from seeing and/or intercepting the data,
then we have something called "SSL" which is eminently suited to this task.

Cheers
Ken

: -----Original Message-----
: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-
: bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of bruce
: Sent: Sunday, 19 June 2005 7:39 AM
: To: 'Maximillian Schwanekamp'
: Cc: thelist at lists.evolt.org
: Subject: RE: [thelist] possible jscript/php/frames question!!
:
: max...
:
: btw, i finally was able to check out your app, while you're not able to
: see
: the 'query/post' information on the url browser window, it can be seen via
: a
: plugin/sniffer.
:
: i suspect that your thought regarding flash is probably the way to go...
: so,
: now i need a flash guru!!!
:
: if flash would take care of the mouse clicks/capturing the mouse clicks
: and
: encrypting them prior to the coordinates being sent back to the server,
: this
: would solve the mouse/location issue...
:
:
: -bruce
: