[thelist] possible jscript/php/frames question!!

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 01:30:35 CDT 2005

you do??!!!

you mean you have something called ssl... i can barely spell ssl!!

my, lawdy, do tell!!

sorry for the sarcasm! ssl is ok, but i want something that i control... ssl
requires (if done correctly) the need for security certificates, and other
issues.

i want something that i would be in control of.

but thanks for looking out for us unknowing tech folk. so tell me, just how
do i use this thing that has buttons on it and makes this thing on the
screen go all over the place!!!

just kidding!!!

but the encryption is important, which is why i've started to think that
flash might be worth exploring...

-bruce