[thelist] JOB: Flash designer with video experience

0 8 0112358 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 07:18:22 CDT 2005

My soon to be ex-employer (good terms) is looking for someone with
serious Flash design skills who also has experience dealing with Flash
video to handle some cool projects.

Some of the things they want to do:
- design a video player skin
- create a UI(s) for a handful of Flash apps
- get some guidance on using Flash video

This would be a freelance / contract job.  Good people.  Good company.
 Pays in a timely fashion.

If you're interested, please send me your portfolio URL and rates.  A
full resume is not really necessary, but give me some sense of your
experience.