[thelist] CSS-Only Forms That Don't Suck

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Mon Jun 20 13:47:36 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Howden" <jeff at jeffhowden.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 2:05 AM
Subject: [thelist] CSS-Only Forms That Don't Suck

> For those so inclined, feel free to comment on accessibility and/or
> usability issues you see.  That is not my main focus at the moment (it
> will
> be addressed once the CSS kinks are entirely worked out), but I do welcome
> the feedback.

Looks good, and I won't comment on CSS of which I know little in comparison.

How do the "----------" select options sound in a text reader?

 Your Message:  twice?

Image upload with a delete checkbox, needs to explain exactly what you're
deleting.

I really hate multiple select elements.  Quite like the validation solution.
I'd use CF to populate the checkboxes.

" If you don't want to bother with having to login every time you visit the
site..." makes the user sound lazy, which is probably true.  I'd say "To
avoid the trouble of...."