[thelist] email hosting recommendations?

Theodore Serbinski stanson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:58:38 CDT 2005

Hi guys,

I know this topic is slighly offlist, but you guys always seem to know
your stuff!

Anyways, I work for a small company and we currently host email for a
few different clients (like 10-30 person companies). However this
number is starting to grow and we really can't provide the necessary
support/know-how to keep them all super happy, not to mention we could
be doing a much better job email wise, IMO.

As a result, I've mentioned that we outsource our email and I'm
looking to you guys for recommendations.

Windows based or Linux, I'm not sure, a provider that has both would
be ideal for reselling (in case people want Exchange support for
example).

Any recommendations would be gladly appreciated!

ted

<tip type="stock photography">
Need just the right picture for your website but don't have the money
to shell out on pricey stock photograhpy? If so, check out this
website: http://www.sxc.hu/index.phtml ... been using them for years
now and have almost always found exaclty what I needed, with almost
always a no restriction on use. Highly recommended, please support
them as well, great site!
</tip>