[thelist] Explaining Payment Processing

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jun 22 10:14:59 CDT 2005

Thanks Norman,

That's what I had in mind for "Storefront vs. Internet Payments".  I'll
follow your cue and make sure the language is unambiguous and includes the
concept that you presented.

Thanks again,

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/