[thelist] php questions

Nan Harbison nan at heritageconcord.org
Thu Jun 23 06:08:51 CDT 2005

Hello,

I have taken over a half finished website, it is done in a more
sophisticated way than I have seen before. I am doing a lot of research and
slowly cracking the code, but there are a few things I can't find anywhere.

First of all, there are a few files that have no extension on them, no .php
or anything, and somehow they turm into a folder, for example, the events
file turns into events/add when you are adding an event. I can't figure out
how this was done. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Second, in the code, there are places where it says <<title>> (if this
doesn't show up in this email, it is << and >> double arrow brackets around
the word title). What is this doing???

TIA
Nan