[thelist] other SQL Server client(s)

Carolyn Jewel Carolyn.Jewel at LEGACYNET.COM
Thu Jun 23 09:32:29 CDT 2005

*****
I have a copy of SQL Server Enterprise Manager for MSSQL 7.0, but I now
need to connect to a client's MSSQL 2000 database. Are there any other
non-Enterprise Manager clients that I could use to connect to this
database?
*******

What do you need to do? If all you need to do is deal with tables and
queries, there are lots of clients that will attach tables, including
Access. If you need to administer the db, that's a whole other issue.

Carolyn J.
****This electronic mail message, and any attachments transmitted with it, contains confidential information, intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the use, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail, and delete all copies of this communication from your computer and network. Thank you.*****