[thelist] [OT] Adobe certification

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Tue Jun 28 04:25:39 CDT 2005

I'd skip that particular cert. It's not that they're not taken
seriously, that one, anyway - but you're better investing your funds in
more training - use it to help/increase your portfolio - that'll get you
more work than an ACE.

And/or look at MySQL certification - from what I've read, it's viewed as
'worthy'.

Rob