[thelist] CFMX and RSS

russ at unrealisticexpectations.com russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Wed Jun 29 13:38:04 CDT 2005

> To be honest I never found XPath very efficient and if speed is an issue I
> just do some Good Ol' Days text looping-juggling with the results and
> populate my own query / struct.  This, fortunately, is a breeze in CF.

I'm always open to improving myself!

One of the things we've heard is that we may have some memory issues or that CF
itself may be flaking out on the server since a simple page with only
<cfform></cfform> is now breaking for no good reason.

It's a bit nerve racking, to say the least.

Thanks for the insight thus far.

Best,

Russ