[thelist] Wrapping text with CSS

Dominick Cancilla dominick.cancilla at buckconsultants.com
Thu Jun 30 11:17:28 CDT 2005

I'm trying to make my first all-CSS site and am having trouble with what is
probably a very simple problem. Take a look at my first page-in-progress...

http://www.anthonysapienza.com/test/

I'd like the text to wrap around the inset graphic. Right now, I've got an
indent stopping them from running into each other, but that (obviously)
doesn't give me a wrap.

I'd appreciate any other comments on my coding (what there is of it) as
well.

Thanks!

--Dominick

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(17b)