[thelist] IE CSS Troubles...surprise...surprise...

Tanner Burson tanner.burson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:58:04 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm a long-time lurker who has finally gotten back into some light
web-development.

 It's been quite a while since I've dealt with browser inconsistencies
in rendering CSS.  I've begun development of a simple XHTML 1.1 / CSS
standards compliant site.  As expected it renders almost flawlessly in
Firefox/Safari/etc, but fails terribly in IE.  If anyone could take a
look and see what I'm doing that IE hates so much, it would be much
appreciated.  Thanks,

http://tanner.is-a-geek.net:8080/newsite
--
===Tanner Burson===