[thelist] Mimicing a "normal" directory structure with mod_rewrite

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sat Jul 9 09:26:05 CDT 2005

April,

While this doesn't directly relate to mod_rewrite, I believe the syntax is
very similar.  So, perhaps this will help:

http://www.waetech.com/tidbits/isapi_rewrite/

Swap out the ([\d]+) for ([A-Za-z]+) and you should be on the right track.

Also, be advised that if you add the ignore case flag then you could
simplify it to ([A-Z]+)

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/