[thelist] CSS drop down menus

BJ bj at kickasswebdesign.com
Sat Jul 9 09:36:57 CDT 2005

"I am currently researching the most compatible, compliant method of
creating drop down menus."

These are the two I like, easier to set up, get working and position
than suckerfish or son of suckerfish, and they both use conditional
comments and an htc file to feed IE  what it needs to make them work,
while not needing any of the jscript in any other browser.

<http://www.tanfa.co.uk/css/examples/menu/tutorial-v.asp>
<http://www.positioniseverything.net/css-dropdowns.html>
<http://www.positioniseverything.net/css-flyout.html>

--
Ciao for Now,
bj

http://kickasswebdesign.com

devblog:
http://kickasswebdesign.com/wordpress/

"To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so."
Robert Orben

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound says I'm squeaky clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0527-2, 07/08/2005
Tested on: 7/9/2005 10:36:59 AM