[thelist] Dreamweaver site (template?)

April april at farstrider.org
Sun Jul 10 03:28:54 CDT 2005

If the issue really is a dreamweaver template, to work with them you
need to open dreamweaver, create a dreamweaver site, and edit the
template in the templates folder.  That should change every page on the
site.  Dreamweaver has a pretty good tutorial under Help that addresses
creating sites and templates.

If you mean she changed the template file in another program, or changed
it in dreamweaver without creating a site, then that's the problem.  The
dreamweaver program is what goes through and adjusts all of the HTML to
the template.  If you work outside of a dreamweaver site on a template,
it's a dud.

If you mean she changed an actual site HTML page and nothing happened...
it sounds like some other issue.