[thelist] Positioning item with CSS

Dominick Cancilla dominick.cancilla at buckconsultants.com
Mon Jul 11 09:41:26 CDT 2005

I'm working on my first CSS project and am having trouble positioning an
element. Take a look at:

http://www.anthonysapienza.com/test/art/

In the upper right corner there is a little copyright statement. I want that
statement to appear at the bottom right of the outlined text box. My problem
is that the height of the text box changes depending on how much text is in
it, and I don't know how to make the copyright statement move along with it.

Any other comments on my code are more than welcome as well.

Thanks!

--Dominick

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)