[thelist] Positioning item with CSS

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Jul 11 11:20:14 CDT 2005

Dominick Cancilla wrote:
> http://www.anthonysapienza.com/test/art/
>
> In the upper right corner there is a little copyright statement. I want that
> statement to appear at the bottom right of the outlined text box. My problem
> is that the height of the text box changes depending on how much text is in
> it, and I don't know how to make the copyright statement move along with it.

Dominick,

You're using absolute positioning for everything, so you're going to
have a hard time making the page flow according to variable content
lengths.  I suggest you use floats instead.  Your CSS seems to indicate
that you tried floats and hard trouble, since you have rules with e.g.
float: left; position: absolute;  Float has no effect with absolute
positioned elements.  You can get closer to what you're asking by
modifying a couple of your rules:

.Legal {
	font-size: 10px;
	color: #2D6D73;