[thelist] Ideas

Roberto Gorjão roberto at castelosnoar.com
Tue Jul 12 11:49:56 CDT 2005

Hi Norman,

I would probably run the flash in a big opaque layer, that should be the
first thing to load on the page, and, when it finishes running, I would
send a command to the page’s javascritp in order to make this layer
invisible and to send it to back. You can also increase the dramatic
effect using wmode=transparent in the flash object parameters and
setting in flash an opaque mask that slides or opens itself as the book
cover is being torn apart.

Roberto Gorjão