[thelist] setting CSS font size property

dwain at alforddesigngroup.com dwain at alforddesigngroup.com
Tue Jul 12 12:19:08 CDT 2005

Sarah Sweeney wrote:
>> on the other hand you could set 100.01% in the body rule in your css
>> and that too would allow your fonts to scale.
>

> I have to ask - why "100.01%"?

to my understanding the .01 takes care of a rounding problem in ie.  if
i'm incorrect, would someone who knows better than i do field the
question or let me know if i'm correct.

dwain

--
Dwain Alford
dwain at alforddesigngroup.com
http://www.alforddesigngroup.com

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."
Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"