[thelist] Use of PNG Graphics

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Sat Jul 16 23:26:08 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Bailey"
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 3:38 PM
Subject: [thelist] Use of PNG Graphics

:
: Hi,
:
: Where is the lay of the land these days with using png graphics? Obviously
: there are older browsers that have difficulty with them, but are there any
: workarounds? The reason I ask is that I've seen quite a few sites recently
: that use them and wondered how they get around the browser issues. Is there
: anywhere I can go to find out about this?

1.Status

www.libpng.org/pub/png/pngapbr.html

www.libpng.org/pub/png/pngstatus.html

2. Workaround