[thelist] Use of PNG Graphics

David Bailey dab.hand at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jul 17 17:52:16 CDT 2005

Thanks for the replies. Obviously I'm well out of date!

Shawn:
It would appear that IEWin still has issues but there is a workaround.

Michael:
Thanks for the links; most helpful.

Does anyone know of a pure css workaround that is not reliant upon
javascript or some other scripting language? I've seen one somewhere that
uses a ms filter. The PNG site has a link that states it is pure css, but
produces a 404 page.

David