[thelist] Limewire - know anything about them?

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Tue Jul 19 00:34:51 CDT 2005

It's decent enough, I like it. My virus checker (ZoneAlarm) - and most
likely, others - are adept at killing bad files coming in via it (though
you still need to be diligent) - just explain to them that when your VC
finds something, it'll yank it out from Limewire, which will say "File
is corrupt" (or words to that effect) - this is different from another
which is "appears to be corrupt, continue?" - the file is corrupt is the
infected file so, just tell them that there's no point to/they shouldn't
try to re-download that one.

Ethics and legalities, I'll leave up to you. :)

Robert