[thelist] 1and1 hosting

Beach Computers Groups at beachcomp.com
Tue Jul 19 09:19:34 CDT 2005

Since you asked,

<self plug>
We offer quality Microsoft WindowsR based website hosting with extraordinary
customer
service and unsurpassed customer satisfaction.
You can take advantage of our high performance Microsoft WindowsR based
hosting plans starting at $4.95 a month.
We value each and every customer and that's why they are so happy and
satisfied with us.
We offer great support, an extensive KB and quick response times.
We do not oversell, therefore have a great uptime and quality of service.
We've also been in the hosting business since 2001, so not only are we
experts at what we do, but we are also a stable company and not going
anywhere with your data and money.
To find our more about Beach Computers, visit http://www.beachcomp.com.

</self plug>

Dave

 -----------------------------------
|Beach Computers                    |
|Affordable Hosting Solutions       |
|http://www.beachcomp.com           |
 ===================================
|Cheap Domain Warehouse             |
|Get Your Own Dot!                  |
|http://www.cheapdomainwarehouse.com|
 ----------------------------------

------------------------------------
Disclaimer and confidentiality note:

The contents of this communication are intended/meant only for addressee(s)
and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail shall not be forwarded to any third party. If
you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete
it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender
of the error by reply email, so that the sender's address records
can be corrected.
Views and opinions are solely those of the sender unless clearly indicated
as being that of Beach Computers or any of it's affiliated companies.
Beach Computers cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has
been maintained or that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.