[thelist] easy update facility

Mark Rees mrees at itsagoodprice.com
Tue Jul 19 12:01:32 CDT 2005

I did this for someone a few years ago and ended up writing a basic local
editor in vbscript, and providing ftp instructions for the finished files. I
don't recommend that course of action!

www.brinkster.com offer a hosting solution for $3/month which includes a
basic cms application (called website builder). I haven't tried it out in
depth but it looks like it might fit the bill for you. I host a site on
Brinkster but have no other connection with them.