[thelist] help with fluid css layout

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Tue Jul 19 12:34:07 CDT 2005

I'm in serious need of some guidance in trying to complete this
css-based, trying-to-be-fluid layout I've working on for a few days now:
http://sarah.designshift.com/test/20050719-layout.html

Basically, I want the nav div (the green one) to be to the left of the
content div (the pink one). I then want the width of the content div to
fill the rest of the page. And, if possible, I'd like to be able to
limit the width of the content div to a certain maximum (maybe 1200px).

Any pointers, or examples of similar layouts I can check out?

Thanks!

--
sarah sweeney
web developer & programmer