[thelist] easy update facility

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:47:27 CDT 2005

> I have thought about WordPress. I've been playing around a bit with it
> recently, but it doesn't seem to have an easy way to upload images (my
> partner is doing a bit of a blog and I have to explain how to do the
> images every time...). As this is going to be a photography site, the
> images are the main focus.

Emily,

I built a simple flash gallery a while back and was my first time
using PHP, here's some of the bookmarks that I kept. I did have a few
problems with some of the tutorials that i used in the past - think
this was due to php versions and the configuration of the server. I
cant remember wether it was these or not, but they should be of some
use.

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/php-gallery-system-minutes

http://www.devpapers.com/article/95

http://www.kirupa.com/web/php_upload.htm