[thelist] Proximity/Radius searching?

Peter Wakeford pwakeford at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:41:12 CDT 2005

Thanks for the class Dan,

this is probably what I'm looking for but will need to port it over to ASP/SQL.
The only con with this class is that occassionally the SQL table for the zips will have to be updated manually and I
won't know where to begin with that.  I'm not sure if this will be an issue or not, however the radius search will be used on a realty site where property is being developed all the time, all over the show.

Are there any alternative solutions out there?  Otherwise I think this is a good idea.

Peter