[thelist] Funny tables in Firefox: height = 100%

Casey Crookston caseyc at thecrookstons.com
Thu Jul 21 15:38:56 CDT 2005

I asked:

Take a look at www.internetopus.com in both IE and Firefox (or Netscape).
Usually it's a case of something working in FF but not in IE, but this time
it's the opposite.  Notice how the table height behaves properly in IE but
is uneven in FF?  Visit a few other pages and it becomes even more painful.

Mark said:

<!-- Start Right / Main Colum-->

I tried saving it locally, but then I couldn't replicate the problem...As a
guess, how about removing the height attribute from the td in the code
above?

I replied:

No love.  Again, it sure is weird how when you hit the refresh button in FF
it snaps to how it should be.  Is this just a bug in FF, or can my HTML be
improved?

Thanks,

Casey