[thelist] easy update facility

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Jul 25 15:55:35 CDT 2005

Message from Emily Tarrant (7/19/2005 05:36 PM)

>I have thought about WordPress. I've been playing around a bit with it
>recently, but it doesn't seem to have an easy way to upload images (my
>partner is doing a bit of a blog and I have to explain how to do the
>images every time...). As this is going to be a photography site, the
>images are the main focus.

Hi Emily,

Not sure what you mean by 'easy" regarding the image uploading, but I use
MovableType and (to me) the built-in image uploader couldn't be simpler.

I actually use it to run a photo blog. Feel free to contact me offlist if
you've got any questions.

regards.
-marc