[thelist] Mozilla: delete dynamically a <div>: display, visibility or innerHTML?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 03:40:47 CDT 2005

> Hello,
> I've got a menu. When you hover a row this displays a sublevel menu between the
> first row and the second row(I don't want a menu with the sub-levels on the
> right side of the menu!). I've tried many methods:

Without a URL where we can see what you are trying to do, there is not
much chance we can help you.
I already gave you an example of how to do it properly with a nested
list and no generated links on the CSS-D list, it is never a good idea
to rely on JavaScript.

--
Chris Heilmann
Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com