[thelist] dedicated server hosting

Chris George cgeorge at basecorp.com
Wed Jul 27 10:51:43 CDT 2005

> My experience:  I moved from datapipe.com due to INCONSISTENT
> support.  Some days they were good, others they were bad. We
> had dedicated servers and still didn't always get good support.
>
> Dave

Truth be told, we have had some requests take longer than what we were
expecting, but we're a pretty geeky bunch here, and were asking for a
lot, and, when their normal response time is <15 mins, they set the bar
for themselves _very_ high...

So... The good definitely definitely definitely outweigh the bad (hence
my gushing recommendation).

Chris.