[thelist] Convert MySQL to MSSQL

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Thu Jul 28 05:08:23 CDT 2005

I currently have a local MySQL with an odbc conncetion and using excel
to pull the records and do the reporting, however I want to to the same
odbc on the same file structure from the server.  So I have two choices
I install MySQL on the server or I export the MySQL DB to the MSSQL

The MSSQL is shared and thisis the reson for this execise I need other
clients on the local network to access the Data as it is from MYSQL so I
was thinking the easiest way was to export the MySQL to the MSSQL

Does this make sense?

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/