[thelist] IE7 Expected CSS Support

Mark Groen markgroen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:31:39 CDT 2005

As for the other comment - unless you're prepared to back these things
up,
please don't invite a flame war by posting what are inflammatory
comments.

not at all, Google already has a better desktop search:
http://desktop.google.com/?promo=mp-gds-v1-1

Sun has Looking Glass already:
http://www.sun.com/software/looking_glass/index.xml

and the windows themselves look a lot like Quartz Extreme to me:
http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/quartzextreme/

my humble opinion of course :-)

thank you for your time.

Last time I checked, neither Google, Sun or Apple shipped a product that
supported Kerberos as a HTTP authentication mechanism, or supported
something
similar to Group Policy Objects (GPOs).

txs, won't bother responding to paragraph above, don't think I mentioned
anything about those technologies.

cheers,

        Mark