[thelist] OS opinions [was: IE7 Expected CSS Support]

Kasimir K evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Sun Jul 31 11:29:48 CDT 2005

Mark Groen scribeva in 2005-07-31 10:31:
> The other features of Vista have already been done by Sun, Apple,
> or Google, at last M$ is catching up browser-wise too.

We all have our favorite operating systems, but I'd say that telling the
list about our preferences or opinions on OSes is a bit off-topic, don't
you think? I mean, that has fairly little relevance to web development,
which is the topic of this list. Besides it could easily lead to an
unnecessary flame war :-)

thanks,
.k

<tip type="secure forms" author="Kasimir K">

If you have forms for sending mail on your web site remember to strip
newlines from the fields which will end up in the header of the mail
(e.g. subject or submitter's email address). Otherwise it is possible to
include arbitrary headers in the message, like multiple 'cc' fields, and
this way use your form for spamming and other nasty purposes.

</tip>