[thelist] JavaScript form validation - do all radio groups have a selection checked?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Aug 1 13:28:47 CDT 2005

Hi Joel,

Generally this means that there is a syntax error in the code somewhere and
the function is never added to the list of available functions.

Is it possible that you are using IE and the "Display a notification about
every script error" is not enabled (Tools->Internet Options...->Advanced)

There may be an error here:

> 	alert("out of the script")
> return true
> }

Also, there may be a non-syntactical error here:

> 	myWholeFormArray = document.theForm.elements
> 	for (a = 0; a < myArray.length; a++

The array you defined is different than the array specified in the loop.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/