[thelist] Design page size for 800x600

Sherri Fleming creativeswirl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:03:05 CDT 2005

After testing extensively for the printing width I found that Macs
need a narrower width for default print sizes than PC so I found max
width for printing to be 660px. So now I just create a CSS stylesheet
specifically for printing. Its easier.

I was trying to support all of these browsers for printing:
Mac
IE 5.17 (newest IE for Mac OS 9)
IE 5.23
Safari 1.0 (that was what was out when I was testing)
Netscape 7

PC
IE 5.5
IE 6
Netscape 7
Mozilla
Opera something or other but it was not an issue

Sherri