[thelist] [PHP] Apache cannot load curl? (solved)

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Sat Aug 6 12:00:29 CDT 2005

Burhan Khalid wrote:
> "Note to Win32 Users:  In order to enable this module on a Windows
> environment, you must copy libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll...

Yeah, I did get it solved, thanks. I had already done that part, but had
forgotten that Windows does not come bundled with libcurl (whereas AFAIK
most Unices do[0]).  So I just had to download the package and voila all
is well in the world.  Good that you mention it though, for future Googlers.
[0] http://curl.haxx.se/docs/osdistribs.html
--
Max Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/