[thelist] Resume / Portfolio Review

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Sun Aug 7 10:38:17 CDT 2005

After several years of (more or less) steady employment, I am now
freelancing. My latest two jobs are about finished and so I am now
beginning the search once again for gainful employment (either a job or
more freelance work).

If anyone has a moment, could you have a peek at my portfolio and resume:

http://galleryrobinson.com/web/

and let me know what you think. The three pages there validate and
appear to render in a basically pleasant fashion on the major Windows
browsers.

Note that the top two sites on the portfolio are not actually finished
and are not open to the general public just yet.

Thanks,
Hershel

PS: If anyone wants to give me a job or send me some work, feel free. :)