[thelist] Resume / Portfolio Review

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Sun Aug 7 15:10:37 CDT 2005

Message from Paul Waring (8/7/2005 11:40 AM)

>On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 06:38:17PM +0300, Hershel Robinson wrote:
> > If anyone has a moment, could you have a peek at my portfolio and resume:
> >
> > http://galleryrobinson.com/web/
>
>For your comment on Scarab Books, I would never advise describing anything
>to do with a client as "boring and unprofessional"

Good advice. Possibly you could ask permission to display a screenshot of
the previous site along with your new design, and let visitors draw their
own conclusions.

Or failing that, describe specific functionality that you developed that
did not exist before, and again, leave it to the visitors to read between
the lines.

regards.
-marc