[thelist] Studio 8

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Aug 10 10:55:21 CDT 2005

> Man, I was looking forward to not working this morning... :o

If you insist :-)

I really liked the demo about all the new features of DW8. I especially
liked the code collapse feature. That's going to really really really help
my scrolling time. It's especially helpful when your pages are in the
thousands of lines long. I just enjoyed the collapse feature working with
Visual Studio.NET.

Does anyone know if ASP.NET 2.0 will be supported with this version? I'd
hate to think my only choice of development environment is Visual Studio
2005.

Rob