[thelist] What is Reflector? [Was: sort expression]

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Aug 10 13:33:37 CDT 2005

Kind of like Java.  I should've expected that.

So, is there a way to code an application in .net, distribute the
executable, and still sleep easy at night?

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/