[thelist] U.S. Cities

Dena Marchant dmarchand at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 16:48:23 CDT 2005

How do you know Moscow Idaho :-)

I'm working on a ticket sales website.  Producers of the shows will add
their
productions through a web form.  I want to put these cities in a db table.
If I let users
enter the city, state, zip, there are bound to be misspellings.  If I give
the user a series
of pulldowns, then how do I get all of the cities.  Any combination of these
has problems.
Perhaps they could enter a zip code and somehow I could use that to give
them a city
which they would ok or not.

Hope that clarifies a bit.  Thanks

Dena