[thelist] asp.net: is isNull gone?

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 01:13:29 CDT 2005

in C#  null checking is done with

if( x == null)

I don't know the VB.Net side but it should be similar I guess:

Something like

If X is Null Then doStuff

However it is just my guess. I did not browse any documentation for
the VB.Net side, I did not code any VB.Net either. Just my VBScript
familiarity is from good old Classic ASP days.

Cheers,
Volkan.