[thelist] sql insert problems

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Fri Aug 12 21:33:44 CDT 2005

Thanks, I'll give that a go on Monday.

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Joshua Olson
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 9:15 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] sql insert problems

Robert,

>From my experience, the best place to start is to update the server and
clients to the latest version of MDAC.  Far too often, simply running the
MDAC installer seems to fix a lot of random errors.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=78cac895-efc2-4f8e-
a9e0-3a1afbd5922e&DisplayLang=en

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/