[thelist] Re: Copying data from one registry to another

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 13 14:42:46 CDT 2005

A software package  PC Relocator from Alohabob
(http://www.alohabob.com/products/pc_relocator/index.asp) will let you
transfer/migrate programs and their data files from one PC to another
PC. This can be done with CD's, LAN, or the USB cable that is included
with the boxed version. I used it recently to setup a new laptop. After
the relocation, both were identical.