[thelist] DOM ol li listing issue, Please Help!!!

S.F. Alim salim at vodatel.com
Mon Aug 15 08:20:18 CDT 2005

Thanks you quick reply, First of all --> I have read your article
"Unobtrusive JavaScript" its amazing [still there are points I don't get it
but still its amazing], frankly speaking I hardly understand someone else
code, but your way of explaining and getting to the point is fantastic.
Actually I got this sort of coding from this site "www.pxl8.com" very neatly
explained and to the point also. So I was also following the same pattern,
maybe I am wrong [well I am wrong as you told me].

Coming back to my own question...  tell me this what do u mean by

* Don't make your sites dependent on JavaScript,
* especially not with non-existent protocols like "javascript".

I will test you script InshaAllah soon, and will get back to you soon. Cuz I
have a lot of question about how to do good coding and about DOM.

Thanks again,
S. F. Alim