[thelist] CSS: making content appear at the bottom of parent container

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:10:10 CDT 2005

Hi Theodore,

- You may give your content a fixed height and overflow auto (which
will display scrollbars for lenghty content, it that's OK for you)

- You may also dynamically adjust your container heights via js/DHTML.
However you should make sure your content is readable & accessible for
non-js browsers.

Other than these, nothing comes to my mind.

HTH,
Volkan.